Constellium is a global sector leader that develops innovative, value-added and recyclable aluminum products for a broad scope of markets and applications, including aerospace, automotive and packaging. With 10,000 full-time employees, we operate more than 20 manufacturing sites in Europe, North America and China.
Constellium generated €5.2 billion of revenue in 2015. The Company is headquartered in Amsterdam (The Netherlands) with corporate offices in Paris (France), Zurich (Switzerland), New York (United States) and Baltimore (United States).
The Reliability Engineer will be a thought and action leader in the field of maintenance and reliability improvement.
General Key Accountabilities
- Effective predictive maintenance program – developing and implementing a standardized monitoring program including vibration analysis, infrared inspections, non-destructive testing, and other PDM techniques throughout the facility.
- Working with planners on effective maintenance planning and scheduling – in planning meetings and providing vibration and lubrication analysis reports to aid in setting shutdown schedules.
- Provide reliability-engineered solutions to improve overall equipment effectiveness
- Identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations.
Specific Key Accountabilities
- Leads efforts in inspections, adjustments, replacements, and repairs for selected equipment.
- Leads in vibration, infrared and other predictive analyses and interpretation of results.
- Works with production, engineering, and maintenance to perform analyses of assets including:
- Asset utilization
- Equipment effectiveness and future capabilities
- Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability, and costs of assets
- Provides technical support to production maintenance and technical personnel
- Evaluates/validates the impact of corrective actions that impact availability and/or reliability and leverages solutions across plants/site if appropriate
Leadership Competencies, Technical Skills Requirement
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or technical related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of maintenance/reliability experience in plant environment in heavy industry maintenance
- Prefer vibration analysis certification (Level 2 or greater) and certifications in ultrasound, infrared, and other predictive maintenance disciplines
- Strong analytical skills – data analysis, schedule and planning
- Ability to make quick, calculated decisions based on past experiences and limited information.
- Result orientation, accountability, negotiation, problem solving, project and change management, and team working/building
- Good communication, high level of autonomy, collaboration and interpersonal skills are equally important
- Perform, understand and communicate detailed information analysis and evaluation, and have a good track record working effectively within a team-based environment
- Language fluency in English. French or German would be a plus
- Ability to work in cross-organizational and multi-functional teams in a global matrix organization with manufacturing operations and an international mindset
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.