China, Shanghai, Shanghai
June 13th, 2022
Aerospace & Transportation (A&T) is one of three business units in Constellium Group. A&T provides advanced aluminium solutions that enable aerospace, defence, transportation and general engineering designers and manufacturers to address their technology challenges.
A&T operates six dedicated plants in the United States and in Europe where it manufactures aluminium plates, sheets, coils, extruded products and precision casting for diverse applications.
A&T has established a strong commercial presence in Asia thanks to key products in the aerospace segment and in the transportation and industry segment (wide pre painted coils, TTDB, marine). The agencies are located in Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul to cover the Asian and Australian markets. The agency model is the one commonly used but the distribution model is used as well as a local service (warehousing).
The Sales, the Marketing, the Strategy and R&D teams are under BUs leadership.
The Procurement teams, as well as IT, Finance & HR are under Group support functions responsibilities.
Finance: There are 3 legal entities in 3 different countries. Reporting for the Group is done in IFRS
A&T BU sales and finance management teams are located in Zurich (Switzerland) and in Paris (France).
Key Figures of the Asian agencies: approx 15 FTEs, around 60-85 M€ turnover p.a.
11-16 kT of aluminium products shipped p.a.
TWC: receivables 2 m€, payables 2 m€ and inventory 2 m€
Supervise Asia A&T finance team to produce all financial information related to the Asian agencies of A&T and enforce its accuracy and compliance to legal and Group rules. Meet all legal, tax, statutory, and group reporting requirements.
The Asia A&T Senior Finance Manager is member of the A&T Asia Finance team.
- Manage a team of 3 FTEs
- Ensure at all times adequate internal control, compliance to SOX, rules and proper accounting method
- Serve as a consultant and subject matter expert for client area back to the finance organization on risk and impact of business strategies
- Supervise A&T Asia Finance team for delivering accurate financial reports, compliance to and in driving the profitability
- Supervise closing process and the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting
- Support to produce financial statements under IFRS on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis for consolidation purposes
- Support to establish business policies, procedures, processes, and measures that drive the implementation of business strategies (e.g., revenue management, pricing, promotions, product initiatives, hedging strategies)
- Support to prepare all information related to tax matters including tax filing to local authorities
- Handle the relationship with local auditor (currently PwC China)
- Support to close statutory books for all agencies and provide all information for the statutory close of Constellium
- Support Asia finance director for Budget, Forecast and manage cash flow. Identify actions to optimize working capital.
- Ensure adequate risk management (including protection of margins) in compliance with Treasury and BU procedures
- Oversee IT, Admin and HR activities
• Advanced degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics required
• Certified Public Accountant or equivalent preferred, with experience in Tax Return Preparation, Statutory & Group Reporting and building annual financial statements for legal entities
Fluency in English (written and oral) and Mandarin (written and oral) compulsory. French and/or Japanese is a plus
- Internal and/or External Audit experience preferred
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Global knowledge and experience in accounting practices including IFRS and local GAAP in multinational environment
- Very strong understanding of Finance (Foreign Exchange, Metal)
- Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management, SAP and SAP Business Warehouse
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and working knowledge of MS Office a must
- Fast learning and ability to master knowledge through general training and can do the work independently
- Energetic, dynamic and excellent communication skills
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a leading financial/business partner role including reporting accounting/compliance.
- Must have experience working in Asia (China, Japan, Korea and/or Southeast Asia)
- Experience in Strategy and Business Planning is preferred
- Team spirit and strong leadership skills
- Meeting deadlines and able to work under pressure