United States, West Virginia, Ravenswood
September 8th, 2022
Constellium is a global sector leader that develops innovative, value-added aluminum products for a broad scope of markets and applications, focusing in particular on aerospace, automotive and packaging.
Maintain annual standards in line with current cost structure for the purpose of inventory valuation and accurate profitability calculation.
- Prepare and run the annual standards calculation in SAP
- Maintain the costing system all year (costing tables, coherence between planning and costing BOMs and routings, materials master data coherence…) – weekly dashboard
- Adjust the costing system to developments on the production side (new equipment, adjustment on the cost center structure …)
- Calculate new products standard costs in the system (SAP) – daily routine
- Retrieve and analyze trends by product or equipment by data mining BI
- Analyse monthly the manufacturing performance of the plant
- Analyse monthly the metal performance of the plant
- Monitor the existing checks of the business intelligence system (BI) and expand the functionality by adding new ones as necessary
- Support the sales controlling by providing accurate costing in the profitability tracking tool Atlas (in BI)
- Calculate the valuation of the monthly cost of non-quality for the quality department
- Keep the documentation library growing on how the costing system is setup and working, along with a reservoir of problem-solving initiatives already encountered.
Leadership Competencies and Technical Skills
Able to directly act on issues where immediate attention is required and have the ability to organize and plan for future events. Able to gather and analyze detailed information, often on both unique and complex problems. Full ownership of decisions and held accountable for those decisions. Communicate decisions to management.
Budget & Resource Responsibilities:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.