Switzerland, Zürich, Zürich
October 10th, 2022
The Business Analyst position is part of the P&ARP (Packaging and Automotive Rolled Products) BU Strategy and Business Planning team. The Business Analyst is interacting with the P&ARP plants (FR, DE, US), with other BU team members, with the Corporate team and with external organizations.
The business analyst is one of the main actors of the S&OP process, which takes place every first week of the month in EU and NA, preparing and coordinating all S&OP related documents and activities.
Internal and external reporting are part of the business analyst scope of work, as well as participating in many relevant BU activities (long term planning, budgeting, project coordination, ad hoc analysis and requests, etc.).
Primary focus and key accountabilities:
- S&OP process: full preparation and coordination of the monthly S&OP process for global P&ARP business unit (Europe and North America). Responsible for coordination of Sales, Supply Chain and Finance throughout the process and leading the executive S&OP meeting including BU management board
- Monthly and quarterly reports: gathering and consolidating inputs
- European Aluminium Association reporting: punctual delivery of monthly and quarterly data requests
- Annual Plan and Long Term Plan: preparation, coordination, planning. Responsible for consolidating volume and spread
- Creation / maintenance / management of reporting tools and management routines
- Project coordination: coordination of intercompany product flows and the product transfers between BU manufacturing sites on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Strategic studies: ad hoc support in preparing analysis and executive presentations concerning market, competition, financials, etc.
- Background in business or engineering
- S&OP process knowledge
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint competencies
- Very strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Structured, rigorous, proactive and reliable
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Comfortable working in multi-cultural environment and different time zones (US Central Time)
- Able to manage work load picks and ad-hoc requests
- Able to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Fast learner
- Fluent in English and French or German
- Able to travel (FR, DE, US)