France, Île-de-France, Paris
October 27th, 2022
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a part of the global Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence (TA COE) team. The COE supports the organization to continually attract, develop, and retain the best talent to ensure a future-wise, sustainable business. The role holder will act as a bridge between the Corporate & site-based TA Specialists in our European markets. This position is based in Paris, France and will require occasional travel across the region.
Role Responsibilities (not exhaustive)
- Partner with COE colleagues to support global and regional projects that drives best in class standards & approaches to TA
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement – from talent identification, assessment to acquisition
- Drive practical attraction strategies to target key talent –from engaging agencies, leveraging social media, various platforms (ex. LinkedIn)
- Support clear regional acquisition strategies with universities / technical schools (direct hires, interns, apprenticeships) in collaboration with internal customers
- Enhance Constellium brand awareness across various platforms in collaboration with CSTM Communications to drive pipeline development
- Proactively support the Constellium DEI&B agenda. Promote our diversity initiatives.
- Support talent transfer – bubble assignments; being part of the talent acq council (as a European rep (?))
- Career awareness internally – support
- Enhance hiring manager capability – training / tools etc
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify TA needs in different areas and departments
- Engage and liaise with senior stakeholders to establish plans and forecasts to craft appropriate recruiting strategies regionally to ensure we deliver against targets
- University Degree in Work and Organizational Psychology, Business or related studies required.
- 5 years + Corporate and/or Search Firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Proven track record in full lifecycle recruitment and acquisition.
- Experience in developing strong external relationships (including: Recruitment agencies, Universities & Technical schools, and Affinity groups)
- Results focused with a passion for data and insights.
- Fluency in English and French required; German desirable.
- Willingness to travel within the European region (15-25%)
- Experience in international environment working in structured companies where Talent Acquisition is a best practice.
- LinkedIn Recruiter proficiency and familiar using an ATS (ex SuccessFactors).
- Ability to work both strategically and tactically, balancing high quality long-term achievements and quick-wins.
- Outstanding customer focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Demonstrates a high degree of team collaboration and personal accountability.
- Strong communication skills, organizational, and negotiation skills.