Switzerland, Zürich, Zürich
October 5th, 2022
The Position is part of the Group Treasury team of Constellium located in Zurich, Switzerland.
The Group Treasury team consists of approx. 10 professionals and is responsible for all treasury activities globally, especially managing cash and liquidity of the Constellium group, managing banking relationships, negotiating and managing all external debt, managing and hedging commodities and FX risks, initiating or overseeing various corporate finance transactions.
The Cash Manager is responsible for all dedicated cash management activities, including the daily and forward Cash Positioning and the Direct Cash Forecast Process. The incumbent is responsible for the interaction with multiple business units, group entities and corporate departments and banks in conducting the global cash. Further to that, the incumbent manages the group-wide bank account and cash pool structure, including the monitoring of bank charges.
- Daily and forward global cash positioning including the identification of funding needs or investments of excess cash
- Organise the required funding from the various credit and factoring lines
- Manage the direct cash forecasting process and related reporting
- Manage the factoring process across multiple entities
- Perform improvements to the bank account structure, including cash pool structures and bank charges
- Roll-out of a bank communication tool to all entities of the group (SWIFT for Corporates)
- Drive enhancements to the Cash Management tools (TMS, Excel)
- Maintain database of bank account information and signature authorities for Constellium entities globally
- Training of the group entities regarding all relevant Cash Management processes
- Build and maintain a close relationship to the FP&A department, the BU controllers, the local CFO’s and cash managers
- Perform other duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance
- Experience of at least 3+ years in a treasury or finance position
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German and/or French is an asset
- Advanced excel knowledge is an asset
- High level of flexibility and ownership
- Independent worker, organized, thorough, precise and analytical
- Ability to work in cross-organizational and multi-functional teams in a global matrix organization with manufacturing operations and an international mindset