United States, Kentucky, Bowling Green
October 6th, 2022
Constellium is a global sector leader that develops innovative, value-added, and recyclable aluminum products for a broad scope of markets and applications, including aerospace, automotive and packaging. With 10,000 full-time employees globally, we operate more than 20 manufacturing sites in Europe, North America, and China.
- Operator technicians set up and operate equipment to temper, anneal, or heat-treat aluminum.
- Reads production schedules to determine sequences, temperatures, and heat cycles.
- Documents times that parts are removed from treatment.
- Sets up and operates machines such as furnaces, baths, flame hardening machines, and electrical induction machines.
- Determines the types and temperatures of baths and quenching media needed to attain specified part hardness, toughness, and ductility.
- Removes parts from furnaces after specified times, and air dries or cools parts in water, oil brine, or other baths.
- Monitor’s operations to make sure machines and processes are working properly.
- Adjusts controls to maintain temperatures and heating times.
- Tests parts for hardness using testing equipment.
- Repairs, replaces, and maintains equipment using hand tools.
- Participates fully in the team process.
- Consistently follows safe working procedures.
- Full body motion: reaching, bending, turning
- Strength: able to lift 50 lbs to chest height
- Cardio-vascular: able to perform manual work in an environment with temperatures up to 110 °
- Color vision
- Depth perception
- Peripheral vision
- Normal hearing
- Vision: correctable to 20/30
- Learning Ability: quickly learns to perform multiple jobs of moderate complexity
- Mechanical Aptitude: understands physical forces, tools, and machinery
- Troubleshooting Ability: problem solving skills, identify critical variables, develops ideas about probable causes, and tests the validity of those ideas to find a solution
Constellium’ s full-time employees enjoy great benefits that allow them to choose the plans that best fit their needs.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings accounts - Company funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account - Company funded
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching contributions
- Employee assistance programs
- Tuition assistances
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays