United States, Kentucky, Bowling Green
November 1st, 2022
Constellium is a global sector leader that develops innovative, value-added, and recyclable aluminum products for a broad scope of markets and applications, including aerospace, automotive and packaging. With 10,000 full-time employees globally, we operate more than 20 manufacturing sites in Europe, North America, and China.
The Accounts Payable Analyst is responsible for the input and payment of vendor invoices, tracking and resolving outstanding payment issues, and generating weekly aging reports in a timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs Accounts Payable reconciliations / general ledger entries and any other miscellaneous reporting requirements for the month-end close.
- Serve as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies, procedural inquiries, and any unpaid invoices.
- Receive proof of deliveries, inspecting for accuracy, process purchase orders, and input invoices (AP 3-way match).
- Create and process non-metal debit memos.
- Responsible for OSP (outside processing) pricing validation.
- Provide payables information to the Controlling group for the weekly cash forecast.
- Responsible for providing applicable documentation as evidence for the PTP SOX control.
- Monthly filing of sales & use tax.
- Collect vendor banking information for verification for ACH and wire payments.
- Locate/retrieve documents for auditors, internal clients and others as required and interface with external auditors.
- Verify accuracy of correct vendor, invoice number and date, due date, and remit address.
- Perform data entry with high degree of both speed and accuracy.
- Perform cash disbursement function with voucher filing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred, but not required
- 2 Years of experience in Accounting or Finance required
- History of demonstrated confidentiality
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel related towards Accounting, Finance and Financial modelling applications.
- Hands-on experience working with general ledgers highly preferred.
- Must be proficient with ERP systems, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Ability to self-evaluate work product for errors and omissions.
- Familiar with basic filing conventions
- Ability to work in a constrained environment (deadlines, costs, able to work under pressure) and ability to drive multiple projects in parallel, which interfere with each other
- Ability to listen and sense of service (customer, team, etc.)
- Ability to be flexible and to adjust priorities as necessary to meet changing conditions
Constellium’ s full-time employees enjoy great benefits that allow them to choose the plans that best fit their needs.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings accounts - Company funded Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account - Company funded
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching contributions
- Employee assistance programs
- Tuition assistances
- Paid vacation
- Paid holiday